Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Clerihan childminder

Clerihan childminder           reply
10/05/2017 09:28 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, we are looking for a kind, caring, energetic and experienced person to mind our baby. One day a week for summer and full time in September mon -fri,I will provide all meals. You should love children, be trustworthy, reliable and punctual. Pm or email clerihanminder@yahoo.com

re : Clerihan childminder           reply
16/05/2017 13:49 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi my name is Marie . I am interested in your childminding position. Im currently minding 3 children aged 7yrs 5yrs and 2yrs . 2 of them are going to school in Clerihan . I really enjoy minding kids . I have a 1st aid course done . I have 4 teenage sons of my own so im used to all age groups . If you would like any more information you can contact me on 086-3841309 .

23/07/2017 23:28 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi There
I was just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder. If so you can contact me on 0864061524. Thanks
Janice

23/07/2017 23:29 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi There
I was just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder. If so you can contact me on 0864061524. Thanks
Janice

24/07/2017 16:34 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi ! I´m interested in youradd for a childminder . I´m currently minding 3 children in my own home. They are ages 7yrs , 5yrs and 2 and a half. They go to school in clerihan. I have a first aid course done and am very flexible. If you would like any more information you can contact me on 086-3841309. Marie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;