Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Cost of a childminder in Limerick for 3 kids??

Cost of a childminder in Limerick for 3 kids??           reply
19/06/2012 18:52 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Limerick)
-----------------------------------
I have three kids - 1 year, 5 & 7 and Im considering to going back to work but I have no idea about the cost of childcare. I dont know even if i will be able to afford it!

The hours would be approx 8.30-5.30 to mind the baby, collect the older two from school etc. Ideally i would like someone to come into the house but im open to other suggestions. The dilemma im facing is that I may have to place the baby with one minder and the older girls with someone else as it seems very hard to get someone to mind all three..

So anyone know how much a childminder would cost per day in Limerick? The baby would be for a full day and the older girls for half days...

re : Cost of a childminder in Limerick for 3 kids??           reply
19/06/2012 20:41 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I am a childminder in co limerick and i would charge 130 euro for the baby for a week and about 15 euro a day for each child in afterschool

09/07/2012 16:05 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi my name is Claire and i do childminding from my house 10mns from Limerick city, I would charge 120 for the baby and that would include all her meals and snacks, I have 2 little girls of my own and have references if necessary,i am also very flexible with drop off and pick up times.If you would like to talk to me personally you can contact me on 087 7700699.

20/06/2012 09:42 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi Niamh, where in Limerick are you living?
Tracey

discussion forum terms & conditions

;