Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Donnybrook Douglas Childminder Wanted

Donnybrook Douglas Childminder Wanted           reply
15/11/2014 12:48 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Title: Child minder wanted in Douglas cork Description: I am looking for a kind, reliable and energetic lady to mind my 1 year old baby boy from January to June in Baby´s OWN HOME in Douglas. Preference will be given to someone with their own car. I am looking for someone to mind our baby from 8 am to 4.15 pm. There will be one school collection daily from the local school at 2.30pm (some days it will be 3.30pm) for my 9 year old. You would need to help them with their homework. I would like to find someone who is genuinely interested in children and who is highly motivated and has high energy and is patient and caring. Non smokers only. References essential and Garda vetting. Experience highly desirable. Rate is €300 per week. The position will be 4 days a week from Feb so rate will then be €240 per week. If you are interested please email me: christine.obyrne@gmail.com

re : Donnybrook Douglas Childminder Wanted           reply
07/01/2015 10:48 - Cork City Childminders
Hello I´m interested, I sent email for you (gmail)
Thank you. Marina

re... : Donnybrook Douglas Childminder Wanted           reply
06/12/2014 12:37 - Cork City Childminders
There is a possibility that this job could be shared. I have a lady who said she can cover mornings till 1pm so it might suit someone to cover 1-4.15. I would prefer baby to be minded in his own home though.

re : Donnybrook Douglas Childminder Wanted           reply
24/11/2014 21:33 - Cork City Childminders
Position no longer available - AD UPDATE

05/12/2014 10:33 - Cork City Childminders
Position available again due to childminder cancelling

05/01/2015 14:00 - Cork City Childminders
hello, I have just seen your post requesting childminder from 8am - 1pm. I would be very interested in this as I work in the afternoon. I am a qualified childcare worker and have been working with children with special needs for the last 3 years and have experience in looking after children.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;