Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Dublin15 Social Club for children/young adults with special needs

Dublin15 Social Club for children/young adults with special needs           reply
19/01/2012 10:40 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Dublin West)
-----------------------------------
I am setting up a Social Club for children with special needs and their family. We will cater for all special needs.

It will be multi-(sports, art,expirence days,day trips)based with a variety of sports and life skills(first aid,road safety). The age group for the club will be 4-12.

For the older age range, we offer them a chance to also volunteer and also to be involved in sibling and parent groups, which is also in huge demand.

Our aim is to bring the whole family together and provide a safe place parents and siblings where they can interact with other people in the same boat!

Send me a message for more details

Sarah

re : Dublin15 Social Club for children/young adults with special needs           reply
19/01/2012 13:02 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hi Sarah,
I write for the local paper, City Wide News and am looking for more information on the play group advertised as I would like to give it some coverage in the next edition.
If you can supply me with any information and maybe some background info I would be really grateful.
Many thanks,
Alice Hodgson

discussion forum terms & conditions

;