Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXP CHILDMINDER WITH VACANCY IN MULLINGAR

EXP CHILDMINDER WITH VACANCY IN MULLINGAR           reply
11/06/2018 18:39 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am childminding over 18 years & a mother of a 20 yr old & a 16 yr old. I am Garda vetted, first aid trained(renewed every 2 years), fully insured & HSE notified. I have all equipment necessary i.e. cots, highchairs, car seats, buggies etc, I have a dedicated playroom & safe and secure back garden with plenty of age appropriate toys & books. I have plenty of references. My rates are reasonable & include all meals.
I have a vacancy for a 4 or 5 day week coming up in the coming weeks so if interested please pm me here or text me on 0876726189 & we can arrange for you to call for a chat & a look around. Thanks. ☺️☺️

re : EXP CHILDMINDER WITH VACANCY IN MULLINGAR           reply
12/06/2018 12:32 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi, I´m looking for a child minder in the Mullingar area for our 2year old boy. Myself and my partner have just moved back to Westmeath from Dublin. The person would have to be flexible as we both do shift work- and because of this there are some early starts and there may be some weeks where hours are minimal depending on how our jobs crossover. If you would be interested or if you know of someone who might be, please send a message on (087 6327712) and I would be happy to answer any questions. Thank you in advance for your help. Amy.

re... : EXP CHILDMINDER WITH VACANCY IN MULLINGAR           reply
12/06/2018 13:22 - Westmeath Childminders
Pm sent :-€

discussion forum terms & conditions

;