Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Child-minder available Limerick City

re... : Experienced Child-minder available Limerick City           reply
17/11/2014 20:40 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi caelan, I am waiting to you about the job my name is ann I liive in raheen I have lots of experience with children and good references I used to mind 6 months old twins and there 4 years old brother if you would like to know more feel free to contact me on 0876158939 thanks ann.

re : Experienced Child-minder available Limerick City           reply
16/11/2014 20:16 - Limerick City Childminders
hello I have just registered on this site and I´m looking for a childminder for my 4 year old who is in junior infants. I´d like someone from 2-5.30pm - if you are interested could we meet?
please let me know. Thanks, Caelan Bristow

re : Experienced Child-minder available Limerick City           reply
23/02/2015 12:12 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi i am looking for a kind reliable lady to take care of my two sons from 12pm to 6pm. From sept they are both afterschool and the hours are from 1:30 to 6pm. Fulltime for summer holidays.
contact me on 0861704126 if interested asap

17/11/2014 21:16 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi caelan, I would be interestedin the job. I would be looking to mind him in your house if that suits you. I dont mind other kids at the moment you can contact me to chat more anytime on 0876158939. Thanks ann

17/11/2014 21:03 - Limerick City Childminders
hi Ann
we are looking for someone to look after our 4 yr old during the afternoons after he finishes school from 2 until 530. Ideally someone who likes to do things (such as making things, drawing, lego, stories, library, park, etc...)and he doesn´t end up watching telly. It would be great if he was with other kids too, if you mind other children? please let me know if you´re still interested & I´ll ring you to chat.
cheers,
Caelan

Experienced Child-minder available Limerick City           reply
15/11/2014 14:42 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello, I am a qualified child-minder, Fetac Level 6, with many years’ experience. I have first aid, child protection and a full clean driver’s licence. I am a kind and caring person who enjoys working with kids, I have a great love for the Irish language and come in handy at homework time. I am 40, a mother to a teenage daughter and son. I also worked as an SNA for the Department of Education for 5 years. I have been Garda vetted and references are available on request. I am available to mind children in their own home or my own home.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;