Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available

Experienced Childminder Available           reply
08/09/2017 14:07 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced Childminder Available Skerries and Surrounding Areas. My name is Avril and I have alot of experience minding children of all ages from babies right upto older Childten. I can make and provide home made meals/snacks, I can help them with homework and house work. Reasonabe rates please PM me too discuss things further. Thank you Avril

re : Experienced Childminder Available           reply
11/09/2017 15:20 - Dublin North Childminders
We are a professional couple looking for a caring, responsible and experienced nanny / childcarer to care for our our 4 children. One of children has Autism and would require extra care. We use a Picture exchange communication system to communicate with our child so experience in this would be an advantage. You would need your own car as the children are involved in after school activities in the local area and surrounding areas. We are based in Lusk. You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented. You will be required to work from 1pm to 7pm, with occasional full days (cover for school holidays) for which you will be paid extra. We are a non-smoking household and would prefer a non-smoker. Your responsibilities will include: Some cleaning and general housekeeping You will need a current First Aid certificate, Garda Vetting, and a driver’s licence. A Certificate in Child Care will also be highly regarded.

11/09/2017 18:17 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
We live in Malahide and are looking for someone to mind our 3 children (3, 5, 8) for 4 afternoons (1.30-6) per week. If this is something that you may be interested in can you give us a call on 0863824063? It would involve collections so driving experience would be preferable.
Thanks,
Lynn

28/09/2017 22:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi are you still available?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;