Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available Portlaoise

re : Experienced Childminder Available Portlaoise           reply
02/11/2015 20:25 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi not sure if previous message sent, we are looking for someone to come into our home Mon-Thurs 845-545 to look after our two boys aged 1 and 3. Childminder has decided to go back to college so we´re looking for someone to start in the next few weeks. Current childminder can be contacted for reference. We want someone who will play with boys and go for walks no housework required. You can contact me on 0868512491 for more information, Thanks Kathleen

01/11/2015 16:38 - Laois Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for someone to mind my 13month old for 2 mornings initially (wednesday and thursday) from 9 until 1.30. This may become 4 days a week Monday to Thursday. Could you tell me a little about yourself, whereabouts in Portlaoise you are situated etc, a contact number etc if you are still available.
Thanking you,
Kay

Experienced Childminder Available Portlaoise           reply
17/10/2015 19:07 - Laois Childminders
Experienced Childminder Available in Portlaoise and surrounding areas to mind children in childrens home or my home. Non smoker, full drivers license, own car. PM me if interested. Kind regards.

24/10/2015 21:04 - Laois Childminders
Hi I am looking for a childminder to mind 4 girls in their own home. It would involve s hool runs and taking them to some after school activities. They are aged 2, 4, 5 & 6. it is 3 days a week tues, wed & fri. Please reply if you are interested

24/10/2015 11:11 - Laois Childminders
Still available

discussion forum terms & conditions

;