Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available for Summer months

Experienced Childminder Available for Summer months           reply
27/05/2018 04:19 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a very well experienced Irish Childminder with over 8 years experience in Childcare and I am currently available for the summer months. I´m based in Dublin 6 so it would be great to find a family in and around the area, however I drive so I´m happy to travel within reason.

Experience:
I have years and years of experience with babies,toddlers and children of all ages. I am currently finishing my Level 6 in Early Childhood Education and Care / Montessori . I´ve been working in childcare for 8 years and am currently a stay at home mum and have been missing my job so I began looking into childminding as an option for myself. I´ve worked in both the baby and toddler rooms for many years and am well capable of looking after and caring for little ones. I love children and always have - before working in childcare I spent my teenage years babysitting and my summers looking after neighbours little ones . I come from a family of 5 and being the eldest by 10 years, with 4 younger brothers , I helped out a lot and this is where my passion for childcare stemed from . I´m now also a mum of two myself.
I am very creative and love art and crafts ,outdoor activities, trips to the park , baking and all things child related.I´d be very much dedicated to creating a fun , healthy environment for your children to grow and develop. I have first aid training as well.
My daughter is 6 and, she is a real mini me & a total mini mummy. My son Is a very happy , placid little guy who loves life and making new friends.

One thing I can say is that I would look after your child/ children as if they were my own.
I would also be happy to provide evening babysitting, if this was required.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me.
Many thanks ,
Natasha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;