Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available.

Experienced Childminder Available.           reply
13/03/2018 15:06 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone!

I have a FETAC Level 5 in Childcare and I also hold a First Aid and Manual Handling Certificates. I am Garda Vetted. I have had experience working in a Crèche and I also have worked for two Irish families previously. I have experience from the ages 10 months to 8 years old. I would say I´m kind, caring, patient and a non-smoker. Unfortunately, I don´t drive but I love going on walks and also I´m not able to mind children in my own home. I am looking for something that´s long term, I don´t mind if it´s full time or part time. I´m open to term time work as well. I´m based in Swords so I can travel to places such as Donabate, Malahide, Portmanock, Santry, Drumcondra and of course, Swords. If you´re interested, please give me a message with all the details such as where you are based, children´s ages, salary expectations, etc. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

re : Experienced Childminder Available.           reply
13/03/2018 21:58 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Aksheeta,
My name is Shanaya. I have 2 kids , boy-8 yrs and a girl 6.5 yrs old. They go to school very close to my home and sometimes i have commitments for my studies at university. So its not fixed days but i need someone who can be available incase i inform them about my schedule in advance.
Kindly let me know if you are comfortable with such arrangements and if you are interested in discussing more feel free to call or message me on 0851366607 or write to me on poony81@hotmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;