Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Needed - Bruree / Athlaca Area

re : Experienced Childminder Needed - Bruree / Athlaca Area           reply
12/08/2013 20:42 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is loretta and would be interested in minding your children.
20 years experience and a full drivers licence and a non smoker have been working for the same family for the last 8 years and have just finished up
if interested please contact me on 0863931155
regards
loretta

re : Experienced Childminder Needed - Bruree / Athlaca Area           reply
16/08/2014 19:44 - Limerick County Childminders
Hello I´m interested in minding your girls. I´m a new Mom with a 2 month old. I recently moved here to Ireland. I am a licensed primary school teacher and I have Garda vetting from the teaching counsel here in Ireland. I also have CPR and first aid training. I taught kindergarten (5yr olds)in America for three years. I want to stay home with my son but I miss working with children and would love to mind 3-4 children in my house full time. I have a big house, lot of toys from my old classroom, an indoor gym and a fenced in yard, so lots of space for children to play. I also have a full driving license and a people carrier and would be willing to do pick up/ drop off from school. I live 5 minutes outside Kilmallock. Please contact me. My number is 087-346-9374 and my email is jhargrow21@gmail.com.

Experienced Childminder Needed - Bruree / Athlaca Area           reply
06/08/2013 10:29 - Limerick County Childminders
Hello, we are looking for a kind and reliable childminder to mind our 2 girls (aged 2 & 7) in the Bruree area.  Must be able to do school drop off (9.15am) and school pick up (3pm sometimes 4pm).  Would need someone 8am - 6pm weekdays (min 2 days - max 5 days) and we will pay good rate for the right person.  Would prefer if person could mind in your home if possible.  If you are interested or would like more details please respond to Lesley-Ann or call me on (087) 288 4823.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;