Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder/babysitter

re : Experienced Childminder/babysitter           reply
01/07/2015 07:54 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am looking for a part time child minder to mind my 8 month old little boy in our home in Kilbeggan. Both my husband and I work shift work so there would be some awkward hours. Some morning I would need you to start at around 6 and then some evenings I would need you till 9.30. Would this interest you?

Experienced Childminder/babysitter           reply
22/06/2015 00:05 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hi my name is Alisha.
I am a very reliable and responsible childminder and babysitter. I am available in tullamore, kilcormac, birr and surrounding areas.I have just finished my FECTAC Level 5 Childcare course. I have experience with babies and children from newborn to 11 years old. I have experience in a play school and primary school. I always wanted to do this from a young age. I am caring, kind, helpful, honest, patient, trustworthy and understanding. I am a non smoker and don´t drink. I have Garda vetting clearence and first aid. I have references also. I would keep them occupied from whatever age they might be doing lots of different things with them. I love caring and minding for babies and children a lot. I am available from Mondays to Saturdays and Sundays if needed at any time. I am available full time or part time.
For anymore information
You can pm or call on 0879529377

discussion forum terms & conditions

;