Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder is available in Clonsilla, Ongar, Castleknock, Carpenterstown and Luttrellstown

Experienced Childminder is available in Clonsilla, Ongar, Castleknock, Carpenterstown and Luttrellstown           reply
12/07/2018 13:10 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear parents, It´s me Chimgee here, who lives Clonsilla, Dublin 15. I´m opening my home for minding your little ones. Instead of I´m introducing myself, I´m sharing with you one of the reference letter from my previous Employer. I am looking forward to hear from you.

"Chimgee minded the two most important people in our lives, our son & daughter. We were very blessed the day Chimgee came into our lives as she was a big addition to our family and life. We have no family support so Chimgee was like the additional family member that we really needed.

Our children liked her dearly. She had a great, amazing way with them. Everything was always calm but yet she really connected with them, and a lot was achieved. She is very patient and kind. She genuinely shared in their interests and hobbies and enjoyed all of her time with them. There was lots of fun and laughter.

Chimgee is a very caring person. Once she comes into contact with new people, a connection is formed, and she can be trusted with the utmost of sincerity, immediately. We trusted Chimgee every single time she was with our kids. She treated our children like as if they were her own. We continue to hold her in the utmost regard and respect."

Please contact me if you need Minder for your beautiful children. My e-mail is: otgonchimegd@gmail.com; my phone number is: 0871621905; I have number of references if you need. You can view my CV if you like.

Thank you,
Chimgee

re : Experienced Childminder is available in Clonsilla, Ongar, Castleknock, Carpenterstown and Luttrellstown           reply
20/08/2018 16:29 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Are you still available? I have 3 small kids and looking for a minder for when I go back to work full time in january.
It would be a baby (1) full time, 3 yr old in preschool so before and after and my 6 yr old who is in 1 st class so again for before school and after school.
looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Maj 0862245419

discussion forum terms & conditions

;