Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Irish Childminder Available full or part time

Experienced Irish Childminder Available full or part time           reply
28/03/2019 12:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I’m Elena, I have been a childminder for many years, I have excellent references from the families I have worked for. I’m looking for a full or part time position , between 2-5 days a week. I’m also available evenings for babysitting and weekends.

I have a daughter who is 13 months, very easy going baby. That I would love to bring with me. I can work a job position from 4.30pm onwards without her if that would suit families better but if it was during the morning/ afternoon I would have to bring her with me.

I can be Garda vetted
Lots of experience with babies and children
Level 5 in child development, child health and well being and health care assistant
Excellent references
Cook hot dinners
Baking and arts and crafts
Fun bubbley personality
Willing to travel from dunlaoghaire as far as Citywest

Thank you
Elena

re : Experienced Irish Childminder Available full or part time           reply
06/04/2019 12:49 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Elena
We are currently looking for a childminder for my 18minths old son and almost 5 year old daughter. We need cover four days a week, Mon - Thurs for the full day for my son and after school for my daughter. My daughter attends monkstown educate together and would need to be collected at 1.10 each day. Minding could be in our house or yours. If you think this Might work for you please contact me on 086 3328628. Thanks
G :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;