Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and Mum available ๐Ÿ˜Š

Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and Mum available ๐Ÿ˜Š           reply
08/10/2021 08:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Iโ€™m Laura.
Iโ€™m a 36 year old Irish experienced Montessori teacher and childminder with over 15 years in the childcare sector.

I have run a school on my own and also had various childminding jobs. These childminding jobs involved minding children in their own homes, collecting from school, doing homework, prepare snacks and activities. I was not required to cook dinners.

I have great references.
I am a non smoker with my own car and full drivers licence.

I have a 14 month old daughter and Iโ€™m available to work part time so ideally school going children which is what Iโ€™ve spent many years doing.
Or an option to mind a baby close in age to my own.
Open to all aged children as my daughter just loves being around kids.
I am based in Sandyford.
I am open to options.
To start Iโ€™m looking for part time but I am flexible on this.

re : Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and Mum available ๐Ÿ˜Š           reply
15/10/2021 19:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Pm sent

re : Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and Mum available ๐Ÿ˜Š           reply
18/10/2021 12:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura,
I am looking for someone to help me with the school runs for my two kids. I have a girl aged 9 and a boy aged 8. The person needs to have their own car and full driving license. The times required are as follows:
Monday half two to half five, Tues half three to half five and the other three days 3 - 5 pm. The role would involve collecting both children from school in the afternoons, assisting with homework and cooking some meals for the kids. I need someone from the start of November five days a week. We are based in Cornelscourt, Dublin 18. I look forward to hearing from you. Jennifer

18/10/2021 21:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura,
We are looking for a part time childminder ie 3.5 days per week, from late January for our daughter who will be one at the end of January. We are based in Booterstown. Please PM me if you are interested.
Kind regards,
Serena.

18/10/2021 21:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura,
We´re looking for a minder 3 days a week to mind 2 girls, 22 month old. 8am to 4pm. We´re looking for term time only as we are teachers. If interested please PM me. Rate negotiable we just want to find the right person for the girls. Many thanks, Sophie :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;