Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and mum Available 😊

Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and mum Available 😊           reply
20/09/2021 08:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I’m Laura. I’m a 36 year old Irish experienced Montessori teacher and childminder with over 15 years in the childcare sector.
I have run a school on my own and also had various childminding jobs. These childminding jobs involved minding children in their own homes, collecting from school, doing homework, prepare snacks and activities. I was not required to cook dinners.
I have great references.
I am a non smoker with my own car and full drivers licence.
I have a 13 month old daughter and I’m available to work part time so ideally school going children which is what I’ve spent many years doing. Open to all aged children as my daughter just loves being around kids.
I am based in Sandyford and happy to mind in or out of my home.
I am open to options.
To start I’m looking for part time but I am flexible on this.

re : Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and mum Available 😊           reply
20/09/2021 23:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura, we’re looking for a an experienced minder to mind our three children in our home in Ballinteer D16. Their ages are 8, 5 and 3. We require collections from local Montessori for our three yo son at 12pm and then local school collections at 1.30pm and 2.30pm. Both school and montessorri are within walking distance.
We hope to get someone who enjoys walks, outdoor and indoor activities, reading and arts and crafts.
Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.
Thanks

re : Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and mum Available 😊           reply
21/09/2021 08:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I´m looking for a part time minder in or out of my home. We live in Terenure. The hours are 130-530 to collect my 2 kids from preschool and school.
Let me know if you´re interested.
Thanks
Justine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;