Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Mother/Baby Minder Wanted Carlow Town Area

re : Experienced Mother/Baby Minder Wanted Carlow Town Area           reply
20/08/2013 13:56 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my name is Kamilla, I am a qualified childminder. I finished Childcare FETAC Level 5. I am Garda vetted and have a First Aid certificate.I have two children 15 and 7 years old. I have years experience from home, and also 1 year childcare centre experience. I am a very dependable, caring and good humor person. I am professional in my work ethic.I love watch good movies, read, play with the kids and spend time outside with my family. I am a non-smoker and have a full clean drivers license .
I am available to mind a child 3/5 days a week.If interested please contact me for further discussions.

20/08/2013 00:26 - Carlow Childminders
Hi! i just came across your ad, if you have not filled the position i am available for this job. I live in Carlow town, non-smoker and a mother myself, my child is in full-time school .

29/07/2013 09:23 - Carlow Childminders
Hi my name is Amy and i am currently minding a girl in my own home for the past 3 years. Her mam is just about to have a baby and will no longer need me quite soon. I am Irish, non smoker and have a full driving licence. I would be interested in talking to you about yourchildminding job. Thank you.

28/08/2013 19:48 - Carlow Childminders
Hi my name is Catherine
I am available to mind your baby, I have just finished minding a 4yrs old girl because she has started ore school, I has 2 girls myself age 12 and 13 yrs I has lots of experience,

Experienced Mother/Baby Minder Wanted Carlow Town Area           reply
27/06/2013 12:12 - Carlow Childminders
Hello,

We are looking for a kind, caring experienced baby minder/mother (non-smoker) to look after our small baby 2 to 3 days per week in Minders own home from end September in Carlow town. Baby will roughly be 2 months old by then. Days and hours to be confirmed but more than likely Wed, Thurs and half day Friday on an ongoing part time basis. Academic Hours.

I would like to meet with minders as soon as possible, looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you, Nichola

29/07/2013 09:20 - Carlow Childminders
Hi my name is Amy and i am currently minding a girl in my own home for the past 3 years. Her mam is just about to have a baby and will no longer need me quite soon. I am Irish, non smoker and have a full driving licence. I would be interested in talking to you about yourchildminding job. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;