Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced and Qualified Childminder Available Wicklow Town area

Experienced and Qualified Childminder Available Wicklow Town area           reply
23/04/2015 14:12 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Jennifer and I have a place becoming available on a part time basis including school runs, after school care and/or school holidays. I have a clean and cosy family home located in a perfect country setting close to the N11 near Wicklow Town/Rathnew/Ashford/Glenealy. It is an excellent location for commuters on the N11 and perfect setting for children to play. I will provide excellent childcare in a home from home experience, with lots of fun and learning for your little ones, peace of mind and great rates for the parents.
With young girls (4.5 yrs and 19 mths) myself, your child will have a little buddy to play, grow and learn with and will enjoy their time with us. Having previously worked in crèche’s I understand the importance of a daily routine and your child will be so busy with fun activities from arts & crafts, baking, singing & dancing, free play, stories to walks and trips to feed the ducks or playground. Your child will get plenty of fresh air (weather permitting) Outside I have a large enclosed garden surrounded by farm land with lots of space to run around, play on trikes, ride-ons, scooters or play with water/sand and a paddling pool to cool down on those warm summer days.
For the very little ones, I have plenty for them to feel safe, secure and at home. I have cots, highchair, swing, play-mat with music, bouncers, walker and entertainers and plenty of toys for babies from 0 months to 3 years. Your child will get plenty of love, cuddles and stimulus.
Other Service’s Includes:
- Breakfast (Cereal/Toast/Juice) Lunch (Sandwich/Pasta/Noodles/Eggs) Snacks (Fruit/Nuts/Yogurts/Cheese) and Friday Treat
- Drop off/pick up from school or Montessori
- Supervised homework
- Midterm breaks and summer holidays
I am happy to provide references on request.
For further information please contact me directly.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;