Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available

Experienced childminder available           reply
09/09/2019 13:08 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

I am 38 years old lady, with my own children, extremely experienced working with children, young people and older people for all my career available for childminding in Drogheda area from October. Own transport and full clean driving license. Can mind children in my own home or childs own home.

re : Experienced childminder available           reply
10/09/2019 20:29 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello.
My husband and I live in Drogheda, off the Dublin Road. I am returning to full time work, Mon-Fri at the start of October and hubby does shift work, which may give us some flexibility, within reason and always pre-arranged and agreed, if you needed some time for personal business. We have an 8 year old girl who needs after-school care. She attends school in the Mornington area and is on the school bus. She is lovely, polite, easy-going and sociable. She gets on very well with her older sister and brother, who are independent and do not need minding, as well as with her friends. If possible, we would love to include an activity like swimming or music classes once a week, within easy distance. Please let me know if this sounds like something you might consider and we can discuss further. Kind regards. LS

discussion forum terms & conditions

;