Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available Newbridge (Mount Carmel)

Experienced childminder available Newbridge (Mount Carmel)           reply
11/08/2021 17:29 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
*** Availablity for one more family, full or part-time***

- Fully vaccinated - full Irish drivers license -Garda vetted -first aid trained.

I have recently finished in my role as a creche supervisor, where I was also the room leader of the Montessori room. The reason for this finish was to move from Dublin to a new home in Newbridge. My home has a large back garden and a playroom to the side of the house. This offers plenty of space for little ones to run, and carry out activities such as messy play/painting/sensory play/free play etc.

I had worked there for seven years and have ten years of childcare experience overall. I am also a mam to a 4 year old boy. I am dedicated to giving the best care possible to any child that I mind as I know first hand as a working parent how important it is to be confident in the childcare that you have picked for your child. I am looking to transition from the creche role to working with a family. I believe that my current skills of setting out a routine and planning fun and stimulating activities for a group of children will work really well in a family environment.

I am looking to work from my own home so that my son can mix and play with other children as he is very social and I think it will be great for the social and emotional development of all the children involved.

** Mindme account **
https://www.mindme.ie/profile_details.php?hid=b4201daca8404b0f4e8cd185b1bbbf3d&&a_id=138034

re : Experienced childminder available Newbridge (Mount Carmel)           reply
12/08/2021 10:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Aoife,
I saw your ad and was wondering if you would be interested in part-time childcare? We live in Newbridge (Naas side) and have three boys aged from 4 to 10. My youngest is in ECCE in Busy Fingers and finishes at 12 and the other two finish school at 2:40 in Twomilehouse school. We would need childcare from those times until 5:30pm Monday and Tuesday. We might potentially need childcare from 12-3 on Wednesday but only if that was something you were interested in? Very happy to talk to you more about it. Thanks, Laura

re... : Experienced childminder available Newbridge (Mount Carmel)           reply
12/08/2021 20:18 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Laura,
I wouldn´t have the availablity for three children but thanks for getting in touch!
Goodjck finding someone suitable- Aoife ☺️

re : Experienced childminder available Newbridge (Mount Carmel)           reply
25/08/2021 20:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Aoife,
I am looking for a childminder for my 9 year old son for 2 or 3 days per weeks (this would depend on your availability). He is in the Educate Together school on the Green Road and finishes at 2:10. Would you be available to collect him and mind him until about 5:30? I have been working from home but will be returning to the office for hybrid working.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Louise

discussion forum terms & conditions

;