Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available Shankill and surrounding areas

Experienced childminder available Shankill and surrounding areas           reply
11/10/2018 12:56 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hi I live in the Shankill area and have my own transport
I´ve two boys age 3 and 22mths my eldest is in playschool 9am until 2.15pm and my youngest is currently at home with me.. before having my own kids I worked in the crescent creche in monkstown for 4 years then 2 years private childminding..
I´m open to minding in my home or yours if it was OK to bring my boys along.. I´m looking for morning wile my eldest is in playschool how ever I do have the option of him been collected from playschool by mam if needed
Many thanks
Aoife

re : Experienced childminder available Shankill and surrounding areas           reply
17/10/2018 09:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Aoife
I´m looking for a childminder for my son (nearly 3) we live in Shankill village, collecting from Rathmichael Montessori for a couple of hours week days in the afternoons, possibly also mornings during holidays.
Would you be interested? Let me know. Many thanks, Anna

re... : Experienced childminder available Shankill and surrounding areas           reply
23/10/2018 22:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
Anna I´m would be interested in the post ion if your a still looking for someone and would like to have a chat you can send me a pm

discussion forum terms & conditions

;