Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available Tullamore and surrounding areas

Experienced childminder available Tullamore and surrounding areas           reply
10/02/2018 13:56 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m Sinéad, I´m a 29 year old childminder. I have been minding and looking after kids and babies of all ages from as young as 6 weeks old to teenagers for the last 12 years. I am a fun, caring and happy positive person. I am available for full time or part time work Mon-Friday,I can help with homework, cook healthy meals and attend to light house work. School/activities drop offs and pick ups are also not a problem. I am very flexible.I have lots of references, a garda reference and first aid. I am a non smoker. Don´t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to meet for a chat.
Sinéad

re : Experienced childminder available Tullamore and surrounding areas           reply
17/02/2018 09:21 - Offaly Childminders
Hi Sinead,
Do you mind children in your home or in theirs?
I have three kids and will be looking for someone to mind our kids in Tullamore later this year. My kids are almost 2, almost 4 and 6.
Could you also confirm your daily rate?
Many thanks,
Ashling

re... : Experienced childminder available Tullamore and surrounding areas           reply
18/02/2018 17:37 - Offaly Childminders
Pm sent

re : Experienced childminder available Tullamore and surrounding areas           reply
23/03/2018 21:50 - Offaly Childminders
hello. im orla im a mother of 2 children. ellie may is 4 in may and darragh is 5 months. im due back to work mid may and will be looking for a childminder. im a healthcare assistant for the hse so ill be on shifts. my daughter is attending grovelands while im on maternity leave as she was attending there before darragh was born. im not 100% sure if im looking for pick up from creche or a full time childminder for both kids with ellie in ecce for 3 hours. im awaiting a meeting with work to see if i can get set days so ill know more then. i start work at 8am finish at 8.30 but my husband does be home most nights between 6 and 7 in the evening. if u could message me if your interested id be delighted.
best regards orla

06/04/2018 18:20 - Offaly Childminders
Position gone

discussion forum terms & conditions

;