Experienced childminder available. January 2016

re : Experienced childminder available. January 2016           reply
20/03/2016 23:01 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Are you still looking for work?

11/12/2015 18:48 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Cristina. We are looking for a child minder for a 6month old baby starting in January. Monday-wed morning to afternoon and Friday morning-lunch time in our own home. We are in Douglas. Please let me know if interested.
Thank you.

Experienced childminder available. January 2016           reply
08/12/2015 13:53 - Cork City Childminders
Qualified and experienced teacher and educational psychologist looking for a chilminding position to start on January.
Over 4 years of experience working with children.
Garda veted and qualified in first aid.
Looking for a position in children´s own home.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if interested.

09/01/2016 21:07 - Cork City Childminders
Hi
My name is Marion I am looking for a childminder to look after our 2 children a 3 year old boy and an eight month old girl. This is a part time position 2 days a week in their own home in Ballincollig. If you are interested and would like more details we would love to hear from you on 0877665728.
Marion.

re... : Experienced childminder available. January 2016           reply
17/03/2016 22:25 - Cork City Childminders
I am an married woman with experience in child-minding. my experience range from my sisters 3 kids ages 6months -11 years old. I also take care of my neighbours 2 girls age from 2-4years old. Though I do not have the professional experience of a trained nanny, my years as a child-minder for my Sisters and Neighbours has given me tremendous experience. I love children and they certainly love me back. I also grew-up in a house full of children, being the 4th on the line, I am very accustomed to the intricacies of a children management. I am a College graduate and therefore sufficiently enlightened to attend to emergencies. I live in Ballincollig and comfortable with minding children in my own home. I can provide a CV, if required. kindly call me on 0899865392 or email me on lateju2003@gmail.com, if you are interested, and we can discuss.
thank You
Regards
Ola

discussion forum terms & conditions

;