Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder/babysitter available in Sligo town/county

Experienced childminder/babysitter available in Sligo town/county           reply
30/04/2017 17:50 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I´m a 31 year old mother to a three-year-old boy. I´m originally from Sligo, but have been living in Dublin for the past several years - I have recently returned to Sligo, and expect to be here for the foreseeable future.

I work in Finance/Accountancy, but am currently taking a career break, so I am available for occasional/regular babysitting, and/or part-time childminding. While I have no qualifications in childcare (apart from being a mum myself!) I have extensive experience of minding children, as well as a bit of primary substitute teaching experience (references available if required. I have a basic first aid certification.

I am reliable, responsible, a non-smoker and non-drinker, no problem with looking after pets etc if necessary and willing to do light housework if required, and I have my own transport.

Get in touch if you would like to discuss any potential positions - I´d be happy to answer any questions you might have!

re : Experienced childminder/babysitter available in Sligo town/county           reply
28/06/2017 22:57 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi are you still available

discussion forum terms & conditions

;