Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder required for twin toddlers from May 2015

re... : Experienced childminder required for twin toddlers from May 2015           reply
09/04/2015 07:32 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi would I be able to have your number and your email address so can send my references on

re... : Experienced childminder required for twin toddlers from May 2015           reply
09/04/2015 07:01 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Mary
Yes the position is still available
Kind regards
Lorrie 41

09/04/2015 19:16 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Mary
We will be based in city, Clongowan and will pay by the hour
Kind regards
Lorrie41

re : Experienced childminder required for twin toddlers from May 2015           reply
08/04/2015 21:10 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi i am just wondering this the position gone please

09/04/2015 14:34 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Rachael
My email address is lormaher2010@live.ie if you would like to forward your c.v
Kind regards
Lorrie

10/04/2015 12:41 - Kilkenny Childminders
Can you forward your email address please and I will give you all my details and experience regards Mary

09/04/2015 14:39 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Mary
The position would be 30 hours Monday to Friday taking care of the twins. I am currently on maternity leave with a 3 month old so would be in the house but out and about mostly. Is this something that you would be interested in.
Kind regards
Lorrie

re : Experienced childminder required for twin toddlers from May 2015           reply
02/04/2015 16:51 - Kilkenny Childminders
Just wondering is the position is still available kind regards Mary

10/04/2015 11:38 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Rachael
Just checking back if you got my email address?
Kind regards
Lorrie41

10/04/2015 11:32 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Mary
Would you be able to tell me a bit more about yourself and experience?
Also would you have a C.V you could forward?
Kind regards
Lorrie

09/04/2015 14:04 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi lorrie I am wondering could I have your number please and thank regard rachel93

09/04/2015 19:32 - Kilkenny Childminders
Do you want to ring me so we can chat maybe next week if that suits as I´m very interested and have reference to hand regards Mary

08/04/2015 21:10 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi i am just wondering this the position gone please

Experienced childminder required for twin toddlers from May 2015           reply
30/03/2015 20:36 - Kilkenny Childminders
We are moving to Kilkenny in May 2015, and are looking for an experienced childminder to look after our twin toddlers (currently 2 years old), in our home in the city. Position will be Mon-Fri, hours to be discussed. I am currently on maternity leave and will be caring for my 3 month old until December 2015.
Preference is for a candidate who:
- genuinely likes spending time with children and will engage them in age appropriate activities
- is a non smoker
- has good command of English
Proof of experience and references will be required. If interested in this position, please PM for further details.
Regards,
Lorrie41

09/04/2015 12:08 - Kilkenny Childminders
Can you email me on more details or you can contact me on 0877644604 kind regards Mary

09/04/2015 14:09 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi lorrie would be able to have ur number I am very interested in the job please get back to be

09/04/2015 14:47 - Kilkenny Childminders
Yes it is where in Kilkenny are you situated and do you pay by day or hours regards Mary

09/04/2015 06:59 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi there
The position is still available
Kind regards
Lorrie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;