Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder required in the Lough, Ballyphehane or Ballinlough area

re... : Experienced childminder required in the Lough, Ballyphehane or Ballinlough area           reply
11/05/2016 15:36 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Caitriona,
Are you still available for childminding?
Kind regards,
Mairéad

re : Experienced childminder required in the Lough, Ballyphehane or Ballinlough area           reply
25/04/2016 11:13 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
If this is still available I would be really interested. I´m 27 and currently in UCC doing Social Work. I have another 2 years left but my college hours are very minimal as most the work is to be done in our own time and so come September I would still be flexible in the hours I can do. I have already finished class for this semester.
I have my own car with a full and clean license. I am also Garda vetted.
I have plenty of experience in childminding and can by all means provide references.I am energetic and fun loving and so would be involved with the children all day with games, play and reading.
If you have any further questions please don´t hesitate to ask.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Caitriona

Experienced childminder required in the Lough, Ballyphehane or Ballinlough area           reply
24/04/2016 21:47 - Cork City Childminders
Experienced childminder required to mind our two little boys ( 3 1/2 & 1yr) for 2 to 3 days per week.

re... : Experienced childminder required in the Lough, Ballyphehane or Ballinlough area           reply
28/04/2016 12:30 - Cork City Childminders
I would be interested to talk to you if you wanted to give me your number.

13/06/2017 00:14 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for someone to collect my 4 year old boy at 1.30pm and my 3 year old girl at 12 noon from Glasheen School and minded until 6pm three days a week?
We live on the Model Farm Road.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Kind regards
Siobhan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;