Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminders available

Experienced childminders available           reply
31/07/2016 13:23 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
My mother and I are doing childminding in her own home in Douglas. My mother has over 20 years childminding experience and is minding two little boys now. I am fetac level 5 childcare trained, I have worked in a Creche for two years and have 13 years childminding experience. We both have cars with clean driving licences so can collect children in surrounding areas. We provide a fun safe environment. We do arts and crafts, baking and have toys in the house. There is a dog in the house but is extremely well trained and used to and loves children. Excellent references provided on request. If you have any more questions don´t hesitate in contacting me

re... : Experienced childminders available           reply
09/08/2016 09:59 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Mary, sorry for the late reply. Yes that would suit us. Are you looking for school terms as well? If you want to give me a ring my number is 0860272520
Suzanne

re : Experienced childminders available           reply
08/08/2016 09:53 - Cork City Childminders
Hi
I am looking for afterschool collection from the Gaelscoil in Douglas 5 days per week for my 2 boys, aged 7 and 4. Collection would be at 2.30 from the Naionra and 1st class.
Would this suit you
Thanks
Mary

23/09/2016 11:04 - Cork City Childminders
Hi, my name is Viktoria. I am looking for a childminder to mind my two boys (3 and 7) two days a week from 2 to 6. Would you be available? Thanks.

10/08/2016 20:24 - Cork City Childminders
Space still available :)

09/11/2017 20:55 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Suzanne, I realise this is an old post but I was wondering if you are still available for childminding? I have a 1 yr 10mnt old son and 1mnt old daughter. Where are you located?

23/03/2018 09:52 - Cork City Childminders
Hi There,
I wonder do you still have a room for 1 child to be picked up from Sunny Days in Frankfield at 11.45 5 days a week and then to mind her 3 days up to 4.30pm and 2 days up to 1.30pm.
Also, I have a baby 9 month old baby to be looked after from 8.30 until the time mentioned above.
I would be looking for your care from 2 nd of April for 2 months and then possibly from 30th July 2018.
Many Thanks for a prompt reply,
Agata
asliwka83@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;