Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced preschool teacher available to mind children

re : Experienced preschool teacher available to mind children           reply
23/04/2016 21:22 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Louise,
Are you available for full days during the Summer months or just from 2pm? I have 2 children, aged 12 and 9, and would like them to be minded in their own home for the months of July and August. Is this something you would be interested in?
Thank you

re... : Experienced preschool teacher available to mind children           reply
24/04/2016 00:26 - Louth Childminders
Hi, I would be available for a full day on Mondays but unfortunately I´m involved in running summer camps tues-Fri during July and August so would only be available from 2pm those days.

Experienced preschool teacher available to mind children           reply
15/04/2016 21:36 - Louth Childminders
Hi,I am a responsible and energetic young woman with a degree in Early Childhood studies. I am currently a deputy manager in a Montessori school and after school club seeking a childminding position for the summer months and possibly some casual childminding work once the school year begins again. I am available Monday-Friday from 2pm onwards from July. I have many years experience taking care of children both within a childcare setting and in childrens´ own homes. I am Garda vetted, with my own car and have a full clean drivers licence. I am a non smoker. I can also carry out some light housework if needed.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me,
Louise.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;