Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fantastic, Fun and Energetic Nanny Available in May 2015

Fantastic, Fun and Energetic Nanny Available in May 2015           reply
03/03/2015 05:53 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Re: Application for a Nanny/Childminder

Dear Parents,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to read through my introduction letter.

My name is Rita and I am from Ireland and currently working as Nanny with a family in Canada. In April 2015 I´m coming back to Ireland to seek a position with a family as a Nanny/Childminder.

Come from a family of three siblings, one older sister and one younger brother where I lived on a dairy farm with my family. As you will see from my resume, I have over six years of experience working as a Nanny.

In general I’m a very active person, love been outdoors throughout the day, going to the beach, playing tennis, walking, biking and meeting with friends. During the Winter I like to snowboard, go bowling and going to the cinema.

Started working as a Nanny/Babysitter from the age of fourteen and have worked with many different families and children from the age of eight months up to sixteen years of age. From working with different families and children I have gained a lot of experience from feeding, tantrums, behaviour management, daily routine and household duties. When I started working as a Nanny I loved it, as I am a very caring, loving, calm, reliable and punctual, honest, patient, fun and hardworking person, all the qualities to be a fantastic Nanny to your children. Loved working with children and taking them out to do fun places for example: Play Gyms, Science World, Story time, Granville Island and to the Park, teaching young children how to count numbers, colours and animals, singing to them, doing arts and crafts and teaching them good manners while keeping to the daily routine of meal times and nap times. While English is my first language I can teach your child the proper English grammar and spelling of words.

My most important duty while working as a Nanny was to ensure that the children were safe, healthy and having fun as the children come first. While the children napped I completed all the household chores and prepared nutritious meals for the next few hours/next day.

Currently I have an up to date First Aid and CPR Certificate, Caregiver Certificates, Recent Criminal Record Check and Safety Certificate. I’m in excellent health and passed a full medical exam and I am a non-smoker.

The special qualities that I can bring to your family include: Excellent team player, sense of humour and flexibility. The qualities I’m looking for your family are: respect and a safe working environment.

My special skills include: Taking children to the appropriate activity, effective housekeeping and errands, hands-on experience in all aspects of preparing meals and snacks for the children, excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of merging enjoyable and life-enriching experiences into everyday moments and proven record in transporting children to school and other activities.

Thanks again for reading my introduction letter and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Rita Walsh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;