Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Flexible Childminder Available Wexford Town / Rosslare Area

Flexible Childminder Available Wexford Town / Rosslare Area           reply
09/04/2014 20:44 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a mature 36 yr old mum of 1 pre-school going daughter aged 4yrs old. So I have lots of practical "hands on" experience with my own daughter and I also have experience minding others kids in my own home and also in their home. (Can supply references)
I am able to mind your children in my own home or in your home or between both. I am living in Tagoat but my daughter attends the Abacus Montessori in The Faythe so I am in and out of the town numerous times each day. I can collect your children from your house or the school/ Montessori.
I have a full clean drivers license and my own car. I have a warm, friendly, clean family home and I am a non-smoker. I can offer homemade healthy snacks and will supervise and assist with homework. We live in a quiet cul-de-sac ,with a safe green area, for playing outdoors, and also a secure back garden. I am very creative and love to "make and do" and bake, and would be delighted to share and develop this with your children if they show an interest. I love to go to the beach and walks in the forest and encourage outdoor activities.
I am in the process of being Garda vetted and have in the past completed a First Aid course which I plan to refresh. The last families I worked with were both on a part-time basis and only reason I no longer work for them is I relocated from Wicklow to Wexford. One of the families had two children (4&6) who had special requirements as they suffered from a very serious medical condition and the other family had four children (2,4,6 &8). In both families I bonded closely with the children and also with the parents. I also helped with some light housework when this was required.
If you would like to meet with me and discuss your needs in further detail you can contact me on 087 9771629.
Thanks for your time.
Nicole Ryan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;