Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Flexible childminder needed Dungarvan:Abbeyside

re : Flexible childminder needed Dungarvan:Abbeyside           reply
17/05/2015 19:41 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi if you haven´t found anyone regarding childcare I am available all weekend all week during school holidays aswell. I have a nine year old myself I have my own car and I am a non smoker I can mind children in my own home and also do school collections and return home at the evening I can provide all meals if I can help you can pm me back .... Happy to give you more details and provide references thanks Marie

Flexible childminder needed Dungarvan:Abbeyside           reply
09/03/2015 21:48 - Waterford Childminders
I´m a nurse working 2 (12 hr) shifts per week and I need childminder to come to my home and care for 3 school going kids (all finish school at the same time). Days will vary from week to week but we will know the days a month in advance. School pick up, activity drop off on some days, not all. Mature, caring, non smoker, Garda vetted person required. Please pm me if you are interested. References will be sought.

re : Flexible childminder needed Dungarvan:Abbeyside           reply
12/05/2015 12:45 - Waterford Childminders
Hi I am available to child mind if you still need it. I have just completed a Community care and social studies course. I have completed a year volunteering in a children´s homework club. I am the oldest of 4 and have younger siblings that are 15, 12 and 7.. I have lots of experience with children . My number is 0871902315 if the position is still available :)

re... : Flexible childminder needed Dungarvan:Abbeyside           reply
12/05/2015 13:17 - Waterford Childminders
Hi, thanks , I have someone at the moment but will keep your number just in case! Thanks 4 reply and good luck in your hunt.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;