| Forum Rules           |
06/11/2008 11:21 - Announcements
On registering to join our forums you will have been asked to confirm your agreement to our Full terms and conditions of participation which can be viewed again using the following link
In the meantime we would remind you of the main points of etiquette:
• Treat others with the same respect you expect from them
• Do not post anything you know to be false, defamatory, obscene, racist, offensive, hurtful or invasive of a persons privacy. While debating and discussion is fine, rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts will not be tolerated
• Please post in the appropriate forum or if unsure post to our ‘Miscellaenous’ Forum
• Private messages are PRIVATE - do not publish private messages on the forum.
• Each individual is responsible for what they write.
• No content from Schooldays.ie can be copied, printed or distributed by any mechanism at any time without the express permission of the administrator. Anything posted to these forums becomes the property of the forum owners.
Rules on Advertising
• No advertising for commerical websites or businesses is allowed.
• Only paid advertisers on the site may advertise and even then the postings can only be in response to posters/threads seeking advice/products/services. Non-paying advertisers should refrain from replying to threads to promote your own business - these posts will be deleted
• When site members advise or recommend a business website the should make it clear if they have any connection to that business - know the owner etc.
• Advertising links/text/images etc in Signatures/usernames etc is not permitted and will be removed.
Advice on Postings
Avoid posting email addresses in the forum. Internet pages are constantly scanned and email addresses then become targets for spam. If someone wants to contact you they can use the private messaging facility. All personal information (telephone no etc) should be communicated by PM.
The advice offered (by users) on the boards is for informational and support purposes only. This advice is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this forum. Advice given on this forum is the opinion of the individual posting it.
Schooldays.ie accepts no liability for User generated content on the website.
While these rules cover most common situations, everything cannot be anticipated. Therefore, the admin reserve the right to take any actions deemed appropriate to ensure the site is not disrupted or abused in any way. Failure to comply with any of the above rules and repeated re-offence depsite warnings will lead to disactivation and banning from the site.
The Schooldays.ie Team