Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full-time Childminder required - Stillorgan

Full-time Childminder required - Stillorgan           reply
27/09/2019 10:35 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!
We are looking for a caring, fun-loving and experienced Childminder to care for our 1 year old and 4 year old in our home on a full-time basis (45 hours a week approx) We are based in Stillorgan. We have a large golden retriever so need someone that is okay around dogs! Thanks!

re : Full-time Childminder required - Stillorgan           reply
29/09/2019 12:19 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my name is Fenela. I live in Blackrock, so I´m close to your area. I am looking for an opportunity as a childminder. I have experience working with children, at the moment I work in a nursery and Montessori school here in Ireland, but I would prefer to be a childminder, to be able to have a more personalized treatment with the little ones. I was also a nanny in France and I finished the school year a few months ago as a teacher and extracurricular coordinator at the Altus School in Mexico. My father is Irish and my mother is Mexican. I have lived in both countries and at this time I have just returned to Ireland. I can send my full CV and 3 letters of reference if you are interested so that you can see all my work experience with children.
PS I also love dogs.
Wanting to get in touch,
Fenela Smith

discussion forum terms & conditions

;