Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full-time Experienced Nanny available from August 2020

Full-time Experienced Nanny available from August 2020           reply
11/03/2020 16:59 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there!
I am a 24 year old Finnish girl, currently looking for a full time and fully taxed nanny position (in the child/children´s home) from the start of August 2020. Preferably close to a dart station, as I´m on the dart line, and don´t have a driver´s license.

I´m a qualified chef, nutritional advisor, fluent in English, Swedish and Finnish and have 5 years of experience with children age 0-5.
I have been working in Blackrock in a family for the past two years, and during the summer I´m finishing up with them.
I started working in the family when the little boy was 10 months old (he is now turning 3 in a few months).
My work has varied and changed as he has gotten older but I have been preparing all his meals, bottles, bathe him, helped out with sleep training and we are now starting potty training.
It has been absolutely amazing to watch him develop and grow into a little human, but as he is starting Montessori it´s time for me to find a new family.

I have two excellent Irish references from South Dublin and I would love to discuss with you further in person or by pm to see if I could be a good fit for your family.

(CV also available)

Regards,
Christel Holmstrom

discussion forum terms & conditions

;