Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time childminder available in Maynooth from Sept 2023

Full time childminder available in Maynooth from Sept 2023           reply
06/07/2023 14:29 - dublin north childminders (Locality: Kildare)
-----------------------------------
I´m Dora Hurley, mom of 3 boys (11,9,9) I really enjoy spending time with children and allow their little personalities emerge and witness their creative ideas form. I raise my own children with conscious and gentle parenting principles and I treat children in my care as my own. When caring for child I priorities outdoor time, arts and craft, simple open ended play with natural toys (I have a great selection of those) and also getting them involved in the kitchen making smoothies, prepare healthy snacks and teaching them cooking and baking skills. I´m happy and able to cater to many different needs (gluten free, dairy free, vegan etc). My boys also love little children and always happy to engage and play when they are home from school. In the last 2 years I have been working as a childminder in a family´s home (both parents are Gardai), but now I´m opening my own home to your family to be looked after. I´m available from Sept 2023 school term times, full time. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. 0857080912

re : Full time childminder available in Maynooth from Sept 2023           reply
08/08/2023 09:21 - dublin north childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am wondering if you have availability for 3 children (6,8, 10) every second week during the school term. We are based in Kilcloon. I am a primary school teacher and I work job share so I am off every second week. The children are in Kilcloon national school and finish at 3pm. I am home before 4 each day. I leave early as I commute to Raheny so ideally would need someone from about 7.
I would love to chat with you if this is something you would be interested in.
Many thanks.
Angela.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
86C7FC23-E9C3-4864-8D70-22FCB60E9C50.jpg