Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full-time childminder needed for our home in Sutton

Full-time childminder needed for our home in Sutton           reply
10/10/2018 09:51 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a professional couple living in Sutton with our 3 year old son and 4 month old daughter.
We are hoping to find a childminder who is mature, trustworthy, reliable, energetic and experienced with a genuine love of children - in essence, someone who will treat our children as their own. Childcare qualifications would be desirable but are not essential as we are more concerned with finding the right person. We require full time childcare in our own home from January 2019, Monday - Friday from 7.30am - 6pm. We are seeking a non-smoking Childminder ideally with their own transport. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

re : Full-time childminder needed for our home in Sutton           reply
27/10/2018 12:08 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey, my name is Roxana or Roxy for short and I am writing to you in regards to your childminding position available, I am originally from South America but have been living in Ireland for 6 years now and have fluent english as well as my native language Spanish. I have experience working as a childminder with one family of three children aged 1, 3, and 7 for 6 months in Clonakilty and then moved to Cork where i worked minding two children aged 1 and 5 for 2 years. Both i can give references for. I also live with my partner who has a 6 year old daughter which we both raise and has giving me so much growth in understanding children and their needs.
A recent move to Dublin has me working as a cleaner but i miss working with children so i want to find something in that area again. I will do whatever tasks need be whether its school drop offs/pick ups, fun activities, meal prep and house work, homework etc… If your position is still available don’t hesitate to contact me and we can organise a call to chat some more.
Kindest Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;