Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fully Qualified Childminder available for the Summer Holidays

Fully Qualified Childminder available for the Summer Holidays           reply
12/04/2017 14:50 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Everyone. Im looking for summer work minding children in their own home 2/3 days a week on a part time or full time basis. Im flexible and have experience working with and providing quality care for young childten of all ages. I have a level 8 first class honours degree in early childhood studies amd I´m currently working with young children with additional needs. If you are interested please feel free to message me :)

re : Fully Qualified Childminder available for the Summer Holidays           reply
09/05/2017 20:05 - Louth Childminders
Hi,
I am based just outside Dunleer and am looking for someone to look after my 2 children, at home, for the Summer holidays. Hours would be full time, but we could have some degree of flexibility, if needed. If this is of interest, can you please let me know?
Thank you

re... : Fully Qualified Childminder available for the Summer Holidays           reply
12/05/2017 12:54 - Louth Childminders
Hi there. Yes I would be interested in this. If you could PM me with details of hours etc and some more information that would be great.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Rachel.

re... : Fully Qualified Childminder available for the Summer Holidays           reply
22/05/2017 21:17 - Louth Childminders
Hi,
I just wanted to let you know that I have already got someone for this. Thank you for getting back to me.

re : Fully Qualified Childminder available for the Summer Holidays           reply
26/05/2017 07:21 - Louth Childminders
Hi! Could you call Jeff at 0892210717 in relation to childminding? Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;