Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fully quailified Childminder and Mother

Fully quailified Childminder and Mother           reply
14/08/2019 12:28 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All .Available childminder in Dublin 15 Castlecurragh . I have two girls aged 9 &10 . I am available from monday to friday 8 am -6pm in my own home . Collection can be arranged . I have previously ran my own preschool . I gave it up in 2013 to look after my children. I hold a major award in Childcare and SNA training . I was up until recently working with children but my position was only temporary . I have now decided to mind 1 or 2 children from home . I enjoy being outdoors as much as possible .We love to bake and are always messing around with arts and crafts .I also have a yearly pass to Dublin zoo . I have a full clean driving licence and this is a smoke free home . We do however have two fish two guinea pigs and a small dog .Our dog is very friendly and is great around children . My hourly rate will be 12 per hour or 80 per day . Please contact me if you require any further details .

re : Fully quailified Childminder and Mother           reply
22/08/2019 12:24 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Louise
My name is Joan. We have a wonderful eight year old boy called Jack and need after school care for him as both myself and Bob work full time. If you are interested in hearing more about Jack please get back to me on 0863822839.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Joan

re... : Fully quailified Childminder and Mother           reply
26/08/2019 11:47 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Joan , which school is Jack in and what days times do you require .
Thanks
Louise :-)

re : Fully quailified Childminder and Mother           reply
10/01/2020 16:36 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
Are you still available, I have a little boy 7 months and would like from April/May he will be 11 months nearly 1year.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;