Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fully qualified primary school teacher with 12 years experience available for child minding/private tuition or grinds

Fully qualified primary school teacher with 12 years experience available for child minding/private tuition or grinds           reply
11/07/2016 18:40 - Cavan Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a 33 year old fully qualified primary school teacher with 12 years experience working with children of all ages and 11 years experience in co-managing the homework club in my school. I also have experience working with children with A.D.H.D, Autism and mild/moderate learning difficulties.

I am moving to Carrickmacross this summer and am taking a career break from teaching in order to move from Co. Wicklow to start my life with my fiance in his home town of Co. Monaghan.

I am a bubbly, friendly, caring individual with a love of nurturing and helping children in any way that I can. In my time teaching in Arklow I had a great relationship with the children and their parents and places in my class were eagerly sought after. I also have experience minding my two young nieces and providing one on one July tuition to a 4 year old boy with autism. I now look forward to bringing my enthusiasm for child care to Co. Monaghan. I am fully garda vetted and can provide a reference from my current employer.

I will be available for childminding from August onwards and can assist with homework, school drop offs etc. I would also consider doing light housework should you need it. If you are interested in discussing this further please do not hesitate to send me a message here: nicolalinton@me.com

I would be willing to care for the child in my home or yours. I am also willing to travel to areas within a 30 minute drive of Carrickmacross. Eg. Co. Meath/Co. Cavan

I look forward to hearing from you. :0)

Kind regards,

Nicola

discussion forum terms & conditions

;