Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED ** childminder available

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED ** childminder available           reply
15/08/2018 12:36 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------

. I have over 7 years experience in childminding . At present I am looking after 3 kids , 2 year old twins and a 5 year old . I have been doing that for the past 9months but mother finishing up work as she going on maternity so sadly doesn’t need me anymore , hence the reason I am looking again . Before that I looked after 3 kids in Kildare under the age of 7 and then before that , for 4 years I was full time looking after 2 kids aged now 5 and 10 .( they were 1 and 6 when I began ) .. Before that I went to Paris chantilly for a month to look after 3 kids under the age of 6 and a new born . I also worked with another family full Time for a year with 3 kids again under age of 8 . I love baking , done several short courses in it , love art where I used to sell paintings . And I´m a amateur jockey where I have had 2 rides on the track , love horses and I´m a Irish fashion blogger small but up and coming . I´m kind and always there to make sure the kids needs come first and that they are happy and have the best of fun .
Full drivers licence for 8 years and own car .
Can start whenever 😀.........

re : HIGHLY EXPERIENCED ** childminder available           reply
28/08/2018 13:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Alicia,
I am looking for a childminder to mind my two kids three days a week (Mon, Tues and Friday) in your home. My son is 2 and would need to be minded from 8.30 to 5.30 those days. My daughter is nearly 5 and is starting school in Sutton and would need be picked up from school at 1.30pm and minded until 5.30. During school holidays, my daughter would need to be minded from 8.30 to 5.30pm those days. Is this something you would interested in? Regards, Elaine

28/08/2018 22:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi. I would be interested in chatting about your availability ? I am looking for a minder 4 days a week for my two children. Thanks Glenda 0834341308

08/10/2018 22:44 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
Just wondering if you are still available?
Thanks Trisha

05/11/2018 22:56 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
Are you still available? We are looking for a childminder for 3 days a week for our 4 children including 1 year old twins. We are living in Clontarf.
Thanks
Julie-Ann

discussion forum terms & conditions

;