Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED FULL TIME NANNY AVAILAVLE

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED FULL TIME NANNY AVAILAVLE           reply
16/08/2018 13:58 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
. I am looking for a full time Monday to Friday nanny job ONLY . Not pickups or or just afternoons

have over 7 years experience in childminding . At present I am looking after 3 kids , 2 year old twins and a 5 year old . I have been doing that for the past 9months but mother finishing up work as she going on maternity so sadly doesn’t need me anymore , hence the reason I am looking again . Before that I looked after 3 kids in Kildare under the age of 7 and then before that , for 4 years I was full time looking after 2 kids aged now 5 and 10 .( they were 1 and 6 when I began ) .. Before that I went to Paris chantilly for a month to look after 3 kids under the age of 6 and a new born . I also worked with another family full Time for a year with 3 kids again under age of 8 . I love baking , done several short courses in it , love art where I used to sell paintings . And I´m a amateur jockey where I have had 2 rides on the track , love horses and I´m a Irish fashion blogger small but up and coming . I´m kind and always there to make sure the kids needs come first and that they are happy and have the best of fun .
Full drivers licence for 8 years and own car .
Can start whenever 😀.........

re : HIGHLY EXPERIENCED FULL TIME NANNY AVAILAVLE           reply
27/08/2018 13:36 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
your experience and background and interests sound really interesting and may I think be a very good fit for our family.
We are looking for someone who could come to our house in Glasnevin in the morning and help to get the children out to school, then spend the morning doing jobs in the house (laundry, light cleaning etc). Then there will be school pick ups (from 12pm), some after school activities, etc until about 5.30pm.
I am afraid to mention our family size as I know it may be off-putting, but there will be someone else in the house most afternoons to bring children to after school activities etc (me or my mum, who comes up from Kildare most days to help out), so it´s not as bad as it sounds!! so we have 4 little girls and one boy. Anna, 10, is starting fourth class. Will, 8, is starting third. The twins, Maggie and Eve (5) are starting school this week and Rose (2) is starting montessori. it sounds like a lot, I know, but you would not be alone and they are good kids, who are used to muddling in together and, as I say, you would not be responsible for minding the 5 of them at any time really. It would be mainly Rose in fact and maybe some close by activities for dropping off the twins.
Anyway, let me know what you think... and more about yourself,
Thanks,
Nessa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;