Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED NANNY AV JULY 19

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED NANNY AV JULY 19           reply
03/06/2019 19:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there I am a 29 year old Irish non smoker and based in bray highly experienced in childcare.

I have nearly 9 years experience working with children. I previously worked in a creche for nearly 6 years with babies upto after school age and also as a qualified Montessori teacher.

I have been nannying since leaving the creche in 2015 and am really enjoying it! I currently mind 14 month old twins (my third set of twins to nanny) and am still in contact with my previous families! Currently I work Monday to Thursday so ideally looking for a 4 day Week. I will be finishing up with my current family at the end of June so will be available then.

I have level 5 in childcare and level 6 in Montessori. I am Garda vetted and first aid trained and haverecently completed my pardiatric first aid refresher course .

I love getting out and about for walks and to play centres and finding things fun things to do with the children in my care! I like to keep busy.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. References are available.

Kind regards

re : HIGHLY EXPERIENCED NANNY AV JULY 19           reply
11/06/2019 10:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I just posted an ad for a job in Donnybrook that may suit you. It is starting it September for four months from Monday - Thursday 12-6.30. We have one daughter who is 2.5.
Let me know if you´d like to chat more.
Emma

re... : HIGHLY EXPERIENCED NANNY AV JULY 19           reply
16/06/2019 19:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there unfortunately i am looking for something a bit more long term but thank you!

re : HIGHLY EXPERIENCED NANNY AV JULY 19           reply
25/06/2019 13:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi We are looking for someone in Sept for 2-33 full days. Potentially moving to more days in the following months. We have 2 great girls 4 & 2. Let me know. Thanks, Shane

re... : HIGHLY EXPERIENCED NANNY AV JULY 19           reply
25/06/2019 13:25 - Dublin South Childminders
sorry typo 2-3 full days

discussion forum terms & conditions

;