Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED full time childminder available.

HIGHLY EXPERIENCED full time childminder available.           reply
15/08/2018 12:37 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

. I have over 7 years experience in childminding . At present I am looking after 3 kids , 2 year old twins and a 5 year old . I have been doing that for the past 9months but mother finishing up work as she going on maternity so sadly doesn’t need me anymore , hence the reason I am looking again . Before that I looked after 3 kids in Kildare under the age of 7 and then before that , for 4 years I was full time looking after 2 kids aged now 5 and 10 .( they were 1 and 6 when I began ) .. Before that I went to Paris chantilly for a month to look after 3 kids under the age of 6 and a new born . I also worked with another family full Time for a year with 3 kids again under age of 8 . I love baking , done several short courses in it , love art where I used to sell paintings . And I´m a amateur jockey where I have had 2 rides on the track , love horses and I´m a Irish fashion blogger small but up and coming . I´m kind and always there to make sure the kids needs come first and that they are happy and have the best of fun .
Full drivers licence for 8 years and own car .
Can start whenever 😀.........

re : HIGHLY EXPERIENCED full time childminder available.           reply
16/08/2018 16:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Alicia
We are a professional couple living in Rathgar in Dublin 6. We have four children (ages 8, 6, 4 and 1). We are looking for a full time minder to look after our 1 year old in the morning and then collect the other three children from school at various times in the afternoon. The hours will be 8.15am to 6.15pm each day. Prior experience of looking after children and a non-smoker is required and we would also like someone who can drive, we will supply the car. Duties will include playing with and entertaining the children, pick-ups from school, taking to after school activities and some nursery duties including helping with the childrens´ laundry, keeping the play room tidy and cooking for the children. We would also like someone who is Garda vetted. We look forward to hearing from you. Mark and Siobhan Carlin

25/08/2018 12:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, where are you based? we are in Glenageary and I need someone to help me with 9 year old boy and 5 year old girl, if you are available? THANKS

26/08/2018 14:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, are you still looking for a childcare job? We are looking for a childminder for our one baby and are based in Rathfarnham. We are looking for part time to start in September. Thanks

26/08/2018 20:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there Alicia,
Where abouts are you based? I am looking for someone to collect my two boys from play-school and school (1pm and 2:30) Monday-Friday and mind them until 5pm every day.
We are based in the Rathfarnham area... if this is something that interests you please PM me,
Regards,
Orlaith

27/08/2018 08:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a full time minder, for three kids. One in school, one Montessori and a toddler. Drop off and collection required. Stillorgan Kilmacud area. Please get back to me if your available.
Thanks

29/08/2018 22:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Alicia,
We need a great childminder to help with school runs/ after school etc. We live in Stepaside and need someone with their own car.
Please contact me if interested.Thanks Kate

discussion forum terms & conditions

;