Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tutor required for September for 3 year old boy with ASD in North Co Dublin

Home Tutor required for September for 3 year old boy with ASD in North Co Dublin           reply
05/08/2021 10:36 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I’m looking for a home tutor to help my son who is almost 3. He is in Creche four days a week and will be starting ecce in his Creche in September. We are based in Swords. Please message me if you are available or have any recommendations. Thanks.

re : Home Tutor required for September for 3 year old boy with ASD in North Co Dublin           reply
17/08/2021 13:48 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am writing to request further information with regards to your tuition request for your son. What days are you hoping to receive tuition and what length sessions would you prefer? I can travel to Swords on Saturday mornings only at present.
I am a registered, newly Garda vetted Teacher of Further Education with the Teaching Council of Ireland. I am passionate about meeting kids where they are at, especially as they continue to navigate changing learning and home environments in 2021/22.
I have experience working with a variety of students, including primary aged children with ASD, dyslexia, and children with English as an additional language. I hold a Bachelors in Sociology and first-class Masters in Education. I also hold an Irish language fluency qualification with the Teastas Eorpach na Gaeilge.
I am fully vaccinated, available for in-person one-to-one tutoring and group sessions in vaccinated households. If you would like to learn more about my tailored tuition plans, get in touch with me via email or mobile at the details below.
Email: farrellykeeva@gmail.com
Mobile: 087 6299 171

discussion forum terms & conditions

;