Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Homework Helper

re : Homework Helper           reply
05/03/2011 12:14 - Homework
-----------------------------------
You can send a text or leave a voicemail at: 086-8739879

Homework Helper           reply
05/03/2011 11:28 - Homework (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi, I´m a past graduate student, I provide primary school students with homework help at weekends.

For one hour of homework help, it is 34 euro per hour.
I am also available to help students with special needs
(rate: 44 euro per hour)

re... : Homework Helper           reply
31/05/2011 11:50 - Homework
I am a qualified Teacher with a BA in Montessori education. I have worked in schools Montessori and Primary schools around Cork and Dublin I have run creches in Dublin and Cork. I have worked as a in special educational needs schools and I am currently looking for work as a homework helper after school or on the weekends. My rates are excellent. I am also a qualified swimming instructor and lifeguard with years of experience dealing with children. I have completed courses in child psychology both in UCC and Cork college of commerce. I hope this is to your liking and if there is any other information I can offer you please do not hesitate to ask. Can I also mention I am fully Garda vetted and am willing to undergo the vetting process again if you desire.
I have a full CV that I will forward you along with any references you wish however, my CV is on my work computer so I will be sure to send that first thing this evening.
Wishing you and your family the best for the future whatever you decide
Yours in good faith
Valarie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;