Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

How much should I charge for two kids full time 5 days a week?

re : How much should I charge for two kids full time 5 days a week?           reply
15/05/2015 12:36 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
€8 an hr but as five days you could offer a discount, how much depends on your area n if insured etc....dont forget budget for food...

re : How much should I charge for two kids full time 5 days a week?           reply
16/05/2015 17:57 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I pay 125 euros for my two year old. this includes her dinner but I send breakfast, snacks,etc. I drop her just before 9 and collect before 4 but the childminder would still just charge the same if I was leaving her until 6. I don´t work during the school holidays but I still pay for these days whether I send her or not and I pay her 2 weeks holiday money during the summer to keep her place. She takes 3 weeks off in the summer and she doesn´t charge any money for these.Whatever you end up charging, make sure you are on the same page with regards to what money you get. that you need to be paid for your 5 days whether or not there is a bank holiday or Christmas holidays, that you still get paid if the child is sick and can´t be minded by you or if the family go on holiday.

How much should I charge for two kids full time 5 days a week?           reply
15/05/2015 11:29 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I´m wondering how much I should charge if anyone can help me, it´s from 8am until 5 for a 1 and 3 year old I will supply meals and mind from my home

discussion forum terms & conditions

;