Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

How much to pay for baby and 2 schoolkids 4 days in Kildare?

re : How much to pay for baby and 2 schoolkids 4 days in Kildare?           reply
08/02/2017 11:06 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Is it in childminders home? Just some people confuse the term childminder and nanny.

re... : How much to pay for baby and 2 schoolkids 4 days in Kildare?           reply
08/02/2017 14:33 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Either/Or. Ideally I´m looking for Nanny but might go with childminder either.

How much to pay for baby and 2 schoolkids 4 days in Kildare?           reply
07/02/2017 19:18 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Kildare)
Hi all,
Am finding the rates for childminding a bit of a minefield! How much should I pay for 2 schoolkids (finish 2.30) and 1 baby (9 months) for a 4 day week in Kildare? Hours would be 8-5 four days a week including school drop off and pick up. I´m starting to look for childcare but need to know what price range first. I want one rate, that would be the same for school holidays.

re... : How much to pay for baby and 2 schoolkids 4 days in Kildare?           reply
27/02/2017 23:11 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
following....i am looking for similar childminder....

re : How much to pay for baby and 2 schoolkids 4 days in Kildare?           reply
02/03/2017 10:15 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I´m in north kildare and am being quoted 50e per day for full time kids, 30e for part time. So based on that you´d be looking at 110e per day...

02/03/2017 12:42 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Average is as above (for a registered or notified minder with insurance, first aid and Garda Vetting)
Full timer €50 per day
School children €30 per day per child
Roughly €110 per day/ €440 per week
Some may do a discount for the school kids . . . you can phone up kildare county childcare committee or check Childminding Ireland if you would like to check out minders x
Good luck with your search

23/03/2017 21:52 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
New to this so sorry I dunno how to put up a new thread but I´m just enquiring on a price for 3 kids, 1 school going,1creche going & then a toddler so collection from house in morning @8.30ish dropped to school & creche & toddler back to childminders house & collection from creche & school & back to CM house & we will collect between 5-5.30pm.. What is the going rate?

24/03/2017 06:53 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Might be hard find a childminder able go to your house but then you might be lucky. Ensure your insurance covers her on your property, anything over €40 a week your supposed to be her employer so keep record of payment and fact its only 2.5 hrs a week. No issues with revenue can lead to anything then.
Its approx €5 an hr one child for insured and registered childminder but you´ll be paying full day care for toddler and ecce child. School child add €5 an hr or part of while being minded. Ask for a day and weekly rate as opposed to by the hour.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;