Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

How to much for 20 hours pw of childming for a 10 year old please ?

re : How to much for 20 hours pw of childming for a 10 year old please ?           reply
28/06/2016 20:40 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi
I think €25 for school days and €35 for school holidays is a fair price-
And send some snacks for during the day
Hope this helps 😊

re... : How to much for 20 hours pw of childming for a 10 year old please ?           reply
29/06/2016 07:54 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
It´s approx €5 an hr in an insured childminder, some include food, others not. Majority charge fuel. However many people looking at childminding for first time think rate is much better or even minimum wage. As your friend what her thoughts are and work from there. Have a figure in your head what you can afford/feel happy paying.
If she using her car, do check her insurance as if accident on a domestic policy no one in that car if your child is in it is covered. Insurance companies are checking with schools and creches etc if driver is known to be a childminder in accidents with different children in cars. All childminders, need business class insurance. It´s reason why some creches are not offering school runs anymore.

re... : How to much for 20 hours pw of childming for a 10 year old please ?           reply
29/06/2016 08:20 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thank You.

29/06/2016 09:56 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Its €25 for 4 hours...

29/06/2016 09:12 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
25 euro per day is 2 low that works out at around 2.80 an hour.40 euro per day would be more realistic

How to much for 20 hours pw of childming for a 10 year old please ?           reply
28/06/2016 14:17 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Cork)
I am a mother of a 10 year old girl and for the first time will be getting
A childminder . It will involve her been dropped to the childminders house
In the morning at 8.40 for a school drop at 9.00 and after school from 3.00-6.00.
The childminders daughter will also be in the same class as my daughter, so thankfully
She would be going to the school anyway at this time. I am not sure yet if my daughter will
Be having dinner there . But if she is how much extra would this be . Also what to pay for full time
Hours during school holidays or just for a full day ? Sorry for all the questions but like I said
Its my first time getting a childminder and its also the childminders first time. She is a stay at
Home mum and will be minding my daughter in her home. Any help at all would be great.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;