- Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Insurance query

Insurance query           reply
17/07/2013 17:16 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Kildare)
I have childminders insurance with RSA through Kidd insurances and I´ve house insurance which is also with RSA but through the AA. I was renewing my house insurance today and advised them that from next month I´d have 3 children but never together. They wouldn´t quote me even though I´ve separate insurance. I can get insurance from them but I will not be covered by either policy if a tile falls from my roof And hits one of the children.
I´m wondering has anyone else had this same issue and how did they over come it or what should I do.

discussion forum terms & conditions