Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Introduction

Introduction           reply
22/06/2020 11:57 - Introduce Yourself (Locality: Kildare)
-----------------------------------
Hello,

We are moving to Kildare from South Africa this year, very excited. Our local education system works somewhat differently to the Irish curriculum, school terms etc, so very much in the dark at the moment and really pleased to find such a super site.

re : Introduction           reply
07/12/2020 10:00 - Introduce Yourself
Hello! I am new at this forum too, I found it by chance when I was looking for advice on how to organize the workspace at home. My eldest son studies at home and I was interested in how others organize the schedule, lessons, rest, and activity.

21/12/2020 10:28 - Introduce Yourself
Hello! I am also new here but I´ve been in Ireland for two years now. My eldest is quite adventurous so he adapted quickly. My youngest still hates how we had to move and rejects the changes but she did pick up on the new curriculum within a week. Hope you have as pleasant transition as we did.

20/01/2021 09:50 - Introduce Yourself
Hi .. I´m new here too, and haven´t figured out yet how to create a new thread from my phone, I can just reply to existing posts. So how do I create a new thread?

28/06/2023 03:45 - Introduce Yourself
Hello! Congratulations on your upcoming move to Kildare, Ireland! It´s great to hear that you find this platform helpful.

re... : Introduction           reply
28/06/2023 03:46 - Introduce Yourself
great

04/10/2023 07:41 - Introduce Yourself
Hello! Welcome to Kildare! I’m glad to hear that you find this site helpful. The education system in Kildare is overseen by the Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board (KWETB). KWETB provides primary and secondary level education in line with the national curriculum as laid down by the Department of Education & Skills. All schools are co-educational and multi-denominational, committed to KWETB School Core Values of Excellence in Education, Care, Equality, Community, and Respect.
If you have any questions about the education system in Kildare or need help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to ask me I´m always ready to answer any your questions.

re... : Introduction           reply
04/11/2023 03:09 - Introduce Yourself
I am the parent of three children, they are very cute and adorable. Even though I have 3 children, I am still a child. I like to eat ice cream and play heardle games. My family is like having 4 kids

discussion forum terms & conditions

;